Re: [IP] First site change a nightmare

   Your post brought back NOT fond memories of my then 13 yr old daughter's
first site change. Took both of us fumbling together over 45
minutes....nowadays she could "almost" do it with her eyes closed in under 3
minutes.....Unlike many neophyte experiences in life, this is one that you
DON'T have to suffer through the "learning curve" phase alone & in the
proverbial dark...I'm sure you'll get lots of encouragement & helpful hints
from the Ipers, so hang in there...
Regards, Renee (Melissa's pump mom)