RE: [IP] Diabetes in the family

I'm note sure what the stats are, but my mom's father was Type 2, my
father's mom is Type 2 (not degrading into Type 1).  My Father is
'borderline diabetic', and I got the double-whammy of being diagnosed Type 1
at 3 yrs of age.

in my mind, there is definatly a strong genetic tend for diabetes to flow
down the family tree.  1 in 7 sounds high to me, but I might be the

David Sandbrand
email @ redacted