[IP] Re: ?ketones and pregnancy

In a message dated 12/08/2000 1:13:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Jo said:
 > I called the endo on call at the hospital, who said not to worry about it,
 > and made me feel a little silly.  I have been conditioned as a diabetic to
 > ALWAYS worry about keytones.  Do you think I could be pregnant?
 > Jo >>

Just to tell you know when i was pregnant my obgyn and my Endo said that i
was having a lot of keytones because of dehydration and that pegnant or not
that can happen.
I just thought i would let you know!
dx'd 9/95 pumping since 8/98 have 3 kids 2 whiloe on pump