[IP] Re: Velosulin

There's been varied discussions recently on Velosulin.  I didn't pay a lot of
attention because it wasn't relative to me.  Now I'm wondering if I'm having
an allergic reaction to humalog in addition to or instead of being allergic
to the teflon insert or the tapes and infusion sets.  If you've used or are
familiar with Velosulin, please share with me:
    -What is it
    -How do you use it
    -What effect has it had

Feel free to e-mail me privately or on the listserv.  Thanks for sharing.
Jill T