[IP] Wow! What a response!

Perhaps the word obstacle was unfortunate.   I didnt mean to give
everybody the impression that my wife was that big a roadblock.  Actually,
shes very supportive and helpful in my management.  She just feels that I
shouldnt fix anything thats not broken.  I have felt very much the same
way, up until now.

I received a packet of information from Minimed and am reading through it
now.  I think that the biggest difference between what I am doing now (and
for the past 5.5 years) and pumping is that the normal pancreas only creates
one kind of insulin.  It just makes more when one eats.  When I take a long
acting insulin, Im not really simulating that same process.  Right?

Yall go easy on my wife, now.

Andrew M. Jacoby

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]