Re: [IP] Re: Subtracting fiber from the carbohydrate count

In a message dated 12/7/00 7:15:22 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< My dietitican told me if I eat more than 5 g fiber to subtact the total
 amount of fiber from the total amount of carbohydrates.
 Jan and Elvis
 Does that mean if there is more than 5 g fiber in the entire meal?
 Victoria >>

I would assume so, although she was talking about individual foods.

Jan and Elvis