[IP] just a funny story

Sorry folks, this is not completely D related....
Lately I've been having nightmares (I've been sick for 3 weeks no one knows
what's wrong with me) at around 4am(sugars normal) and end up ripping out my
infusion set in my sleep(I sleep in the buff, tried tegaderm to firmly anchor
the button alas tegaderm is no match for my strange infusion set rippings)
and waking up with the adhesive stuck to 1) my neck, 2) my foot, or 3) my
bear of a husband...
Anyways, this am I woke with a 348(usually I wake right after I rip it out),
took an injection and hopped int he shower feeling quite exhausted and 1/2
I get out of the shower and decide to use my new moisturizer, I slather it
all over my face(skin gets dry here in icy beantown) and right when I get to
underneath my eyes the burning starts(I have very sensitive skin)-very very
uncomfortable...and that is when the minty smell hits...
Yes, I accidentally moisturized with Aqua fresh whitening toothpaste.