[IP] any pumpers in a va/pa college?

 My list for college has seriously narrowed. Now I"m
not sure what I want..the early MD program, the small
private all girls school, the big public UVA or what.
I've been in touch with one of the schools' health
center which actually says a faculty member is on the
pump at this very small school...
 So, curious, are there any college students (or
faculty) on this list at --- William and Mary, UVa,
Lehigh (in PA), Randolph Macon Woman's or Mary
 Just curious for my own source of knowledge. I
believe that all of these schools have kids with
diabetes, but curious maybe I've talked to some before
or they would know the ins and outs of the particular
 D'xed 3/89
 Pump 6/99

Do You Yahoo!?