[IP] any pumpers in a va/pa college?

Ok
 My list for college has seriously narrowed. Now I"m
not sure what I want..the early MD program, the small
private all girls school, the big public UVA or what.
I've been in touch with one of the schools' health
center which actually says a faculty member is on the
pump at this very small school...
 So, curious, are there any college students (or
faculty) on this list at --- William and Mary, UVa,
Lehigh (in PA), Randolph Macon Woman's or Mary
Washington??

 Just curious for my own source of knowledge. I
believe that all of these schools have kids with
diabetes, but curious maybe I've talked to some before
or they would know the ins and outs of the particular
school.
 Thanks!
 Amy
 D'xed 3/89