Re: [IP] When is a teen "allowed" to pump?

Hi, RoseLea: Hi, how are you ?  I am fine and I have been diabetic since I was
about  11 years old and  I only ask you what do you mean by you can see some
teens falling  through the cracks.? Do you mean that crack means  cocaine ?  I
want to make sure that I understand very clearly.  Anyway,  Do you mean that
some teens falling through cracks means they cant control blood test by testing
every day ?  I dont want to misunderstand what you are trying to talk about that
subject .