[IP] endo vs MD

My family practice doc along with Chris, THE MOST brilliant CDE in the
world, have treated my diabetes as well as any endo could! My docs are part
of a resident training clinic and they are young, eager to learn and
KNOWLEDGEABLE about the latest treatments and most importantly they have no
preconceived ideas of how my diabetes should be. They ask and they listen
for the answers! Please don't assume a MD is ignorant of diabetes, mine
haven't been. By the way, while I was waiting for my pump to arrive, the
most respected endo in town was trying to talk me out of the pump because
it was "no better than a syringe". Lynn