Re: [IP] Re: challenge to my dr

I was thinking maybe they dont tell us because we (patients) will take it to
a much more personal level with them, and then before you know it, all of
their appointment slots would be running over their alotted times and then
they would make less deniro....and as we all know....for the most part,
that's  what its about $$$$$$, sadly.

ASAP  "Always Say A Prayer"