Re: [IP] Challenge to my doctor

On 7 Dec 2000, at 20:53, Rhonda McClary wrote:

> That is absolutely priceless....

I totally agree!  I'm delighted at the whole thing!

> a wonderful Dr.   Looking back, I understand why he has NEVER gotten
> frustrated with me.  I have never left his office crying my eyes out as I
> did with absolutely every single one of the other endos I have

I started out on the wrong foot with diabetes doctors (Kaiser
Permanente handled me all wrong), but my 2nd attempt turned out
fantastically.  The more stories I hear, the more incredibly fortunate
I feel.  It sounds like my search for a good endo was blessed.