[IP] Re: Why not Pumps

I agree that there are people that should not be on the pump.  With equal
zest I could say that there are people that should not be diabetic.  The
fact is that they are DM and have to deal with it, so whether or not they
are Good DMers they should be afforded the best method.

The insurance Co.s are coming to the conclusion that a healthy pumper is
potentially cheaper than an unhealthy MDIer.

I think that MDI is harder than pumping.  While you do need to know how to
take an injection for either.

People that can't tolerate a 24/7 commitmrnt can still do MDI, but it
should be a choice not a gauntlet that must be run before qualifying for
the better treatment.

Curtis Lomax