[IP] Re: challenge to my dr

In a message dated 12/7/00 3:03:03 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> ...She said he
> doesnt tell anyone, and,,,,,he doesnt wear a pump ( I thought he did
> until I was informed this morning otherwise)...I cant figure that out at
> all.  I have an appt. to see him on the 20th and would like to ask him
my endo in the late 80's and early 90's was a diabetic but he never told me.
I found out from someone who worked for another dr in his office after he had
moved.  Always wondered why he didn't tell me.  I still miss him, wish he
hadn't moved to another state.

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000