Re: [IP] Challenge to my doctor

I probably will aske him after a while, if he doenst tell me. :)

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To: email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IP] Challenge to my doctor >Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 16:35:28 EST > >In a message dated 12/7/00 3:57:39 PM US
Eastern Standard Time, >email @ redacted writes: > ><< .Listen
to > this....my endo is a diabetic himself; however, I am not suppose to
know > that as my MiniMed nurse (we really bonded)told me this when she
came to > my house to get me started on my pump this past October...She
said he > doesnt tell anyone, and,,,,,he doesnt wear a pump >> > >One of
the first questions I asked my endo was, "Do you have diabetes?" So >why
not just ask him? (Mine does not, BTW, but I'm teaching him that we're