Re: [IP] Challenge to my doctor

In a message dated 12/7/00 3:57:39 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< .Listen to
 this....my endo is a diabetic himself; however, I am not suppose to know
 that as my MiniMed nurse (we really bonded)told me this when she came to
 my house to get me started on my pump this past October...She said he
 doesnt tell anyone, and,,,,,he doesnt wear a pump >>

One of the first questions I asked my endo was, "Do you have diabetes?" So
why not just ask him? (Mine does not, BTW, but I'm teaching him that we're
"human," too. LOL)

Jan and Elvis