Re: [IP] Andrew M. Jacob convincing his wife

My hubby was much like Carrie's when I first mentioned the pump.  But as I
talked and told him about the people on the list and all the wonderful
changes we could experience with the pump, he became convinced.  In fact,
now he's a real pump advocate and loves showing my pump to everyone and
telling how great it is.  After 24 years together and dealing with the ups
and downs of diabetes, to him the pumping is like a vacation.  Now, he says
he wishes I had it many years ago.

And, being the person I am... if he didn't finally become convinced about
the pumping, I would have done it anyways because it was ultimately my
decision to pump, not his.