Hi Moira,

It could be. Food has been not too appetizing to her right now but she does
eat. certain smells really bother her.  She also can't eat in between
at 6 AM til lunch which is at noon
and at noon she has the lunch room a lot to watch the school children so she
really doesn't get to eat a lot then. By the time she gets home at 5:30 PM her
tummy isn't feeling so good so has a difficult time eating but she does eat in
spite of that.- Hopefully this will get better. I was just worried that this
could be a sign of diabetes.  Her schedule also doesn't allow her to carry a
mug or bottle of water  but I told her she was going to have to take a bottle
or 2 of water with her. She told me later tonight that the mid wife said she
was a little dehydrated.
Thanks for the input everyone!
email @ redacted