Re: [IP] When is a teen "allowed" to pump?

How right you are, babe!  YOU are on a roll now!  The pump is a tool to
achieve good control; not a reward for already achieving good control on the
inferior shot system.  It is like saying "If you can do it on shots, then we
know you can do it on the pump."  Rather than "I see you are making your best
effort and could get better results if you had another tool to try and use."
It's crazy.  Most people are gonna end up on pumps anyway.  No doubt in my
little mind.
P.S. Our big (JDRF) Gala is tomorrow in Chicago.  I am co-chair of the
auction; over 700 items.  Our gala goal is 1.7MM.  Wish us luck.