Re: [IP] Addison's Disease

>My biggest obstacle to the pump, at this point, is my wife. I'm trying to convince her to let me try.>

What objections does she have with the pump? I think (nearly) everyone who is on a pump agrees that it is the best thing that has happened to their diabetes control. I for one was doing very well with my blood glucose levels prior to the pump...what the pump has allowed me to do is return the flexibility and freedom to my life. Incidentally, I am 27 years old and am married. My wife was very supportive of the decision to go on the pump and is happy that I am happier.

Jonathan Meersman
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Dx 6/2000
MM 508 11/2000