Re: [IP] Back to Curtis -Pump sites for Rhonda

Is it 45 degree angle???? MiniMed told me 30 degree angle.  hmmmmm, I
guess it doesnt make a difference, it still hurts when I try it.

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To: email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IP] Back to Curtis -Pump sites for
Rhonda >Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 01:56:46 EST > >Actually I think what they
want is either MM's Siloeutte (SP?) or Dis's >Tenders where the
disconnect is right at the site with no dangling piece of >tubing. These
sets are available now but they do NOT go in at a 90 degree >angle,
rather at a 45 degree angle. They are both the same/similar and
>disconnect right at the site. Call each of the companies and request
FREE >samples. They should each send them out EXPRESS and you should have
them >within 48 hours. I usually do!! > >sylvia >mom to Joshua