[IP] tonsillectomy help

     My 9 year old son (on the pump since 3/00)had his
tonsils and adnoids removed on Dec. 1.  We have
lowered his basal rates 6 times and we are still
having low blood sugars.  What's worse is he has been
low so many times he doesn't even feel it any more.
He is eating bites of food but most of the time it's
not even enough to bolus for.  Help please!

Sally Wright

Do You Yahoo!?