[IP] One year into pumping!!!!!

Haven't contributed much lately - but I still do read the digests....

Just thought I would give you all an update on Allie one year into
pumping.  All is going quite well......testament to a 14 year old girl
who 'owns' her diabetes and confronts it head on.

Anyway, here's the data that says it all......her A1C's....

Dec. 1999 - pump start - 8.6%
February 2000 - 7.4%
May 2000 - 7.1%
September 2000 - 6.5%
December 2000 - 6.2%!!!!!!!!

This, despite the stress of entering high school, leaving her friends
in NY because Dad made her move to Boston, and all the other
going on in the life of a high school freshman.

In short - WE LOVE THE PUMP!!!!!!

A proud dad....

Steve Winer