[IP] Re:bubbles (Michelle)

In a message dated 12/7/2000 1:47:14 AM, Shelly writes:

>Most of the time it is fine, but then
>there is the unexplained high and sure enough a big long tube shape
>bubble in there!

When I learned to fill the reservoir, I was shown how to get the big bubbles
out and told to ignore the "champagne" bubbles. But, I have noticed that the
"champagne" bubbles eventually link together to cause bigger bubbles. I try
to eliminate those in the beginning by standing the pump on it's end with the
tube at the top, and placing it lower than the sofserter, when I prime it.

Susan M