Re: [IP] Pump choice

  I think because Animas is so new on the market that most insurance
companies are afraid to put out their money on something/someone who is not
tried and true, with some sort of history.  Give it time and they will be
right there along with MM and Dis.

  The important thing now is to get your son on A pump.  Later down the line
after a few years and Animas has had a chance to prove themselves to the
world, you can always switch.  Meanwhile you will be familiar with the pump,
your son will have a better life (hopefully) and your out-=of-pocket expenses
will have been spared.

  My son Joshua, is turning 9 in one week.  He went with the Dis last year
because of the waterproof factor.  But we use MM's sof-sets with their
serter.  You see, it really doesn't matter which pump.  It's like a car, do
you prefer Fords or Chevys?  I mean find one you like and meets your's and
your son's needs and go for it.  Everyone on this list will have an opinion
and say that THEIR's is better.  Baloney...it is what works for THEM and that
is all.  But keep in mind that like a car, down the line you can always trade
UP!  These pumps are evolving constantly so tomorrow's pumps will be SOOO
much better than today's!

  Any more questions or concerns keep writing or you can contact me
personally at:
        email @ redacted

Good Luck and good shopping!!

mom to Joshua