[IP] MexicoThoughts

My experience is that rice and beans served with all meals sure is hard for
me to measure and they both keep my BS up for a long time.   Both Reg. and
NPH seem to be available but not Humalog where I checked.  On supplies take
plenty of extra. 2 1/2 times what you think you might need.  Three BS
meters.   I usually split my supplies up and my wife and we both have half
of the extra items in our  carry on bags.  We are not likely to loose two
Charles S...