[IP] Re:bubbles (Michelle)

We get bubbles and I KNOW they are from filling the cartridge.  I try
and try and still know those suckers are hiding!  I make it a habit of
checking my son's tubing at night before bed, and always after I
disconnect or just whenever.  Most of the time it is fine, but then
there is the unexplained high and sure enough a big long tube shape
bubble in there!  I would say that in our case, pumping 3 months at this
point, that bubbles in the tubing is about 99% responsible for his

Take care! and isn't pumping great??