[IP] Re: AM Carb/basal

For me, I try to make my basals work so that if I skip a meal, that my
bg's will be good.  That is why I do many fasts.  The big plus for
pumps, for me, is that I can pig out or skip a meal if that is my mood
and not be forced to take a snack or lower my basals to keep from going
low.  ymmv.

> If I don't eat a snack at night, I have to drop the midnight to
> 4:00 am basal to =.07 and the 4:00 AM back to .09.   All the rest stay
> same. Most every day it works.  Always remember and never forget

> Bonnie

Jack Granowski
email @ redacted
If you read a lot of books, you're considered well-read.  But
if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well-viewed.
 - Lily Tomlin