[IP] Pump sites for Rhonda

We use mostly the tummy, but one can use legs, buttocks, lower back, arms,
breasts.  I would think that one could use just about any spot with enough
flesh to slide the canula into.  We use silloettes and they should work in
even VERY thin areas.

I say experiment.  If a site will not work in an area after repeted tries,
then don't go there.

The real trick is getting the balls to do it in the breast.  (Am I mixing
metaphors or something?) That has got to be scary.

There is probably a "How to" here on the pumpers site.  I think they even
collected pictures a while back.

Curtis Lomax