Re: [IP] Test for parents and pumpers

I'm curious about this testing thing.  With today's technology and the fact
that more diabetics are going on the pump...wouldn't this type of test be
appropriate for doctors, nurses, and other health care providers...especially
those who work in ER's or ANY parts of a hospital where they might come into
contact with someone on a pump?  I mean, this subject goes hand in hand with
the previous subject of incompentent hospital workers when dealing with

Hope I'm not  stepping on anyone's toes with this question but it does seem
like more than patients and families need to be ...TESTED!!

mom to Joshua
haven't taken a test...YET~!!!