[IP] Another Question on babies

Hi Everyone!
   I guess this question would just not refer to
diabetics or diabetics on the pump.  John and I are
planning on starting a family in the next few years.
What we know we have to do is plan out everything!  We
want to have an iea of wat we need to prepare for not
only a baby but for me to stay home for 9 months.  We
have decided it would be better on me physically to be
able to stay home while I am pregnant.  We plan to
start saving now to make it easier on us, but what
kinds of things do we need to save for. Anyone out
there had a baby fairly recently that has any advise
they can give to help us out?

Do You Yahoo!?