[IP] Meters in the cold- you can ski with a Fasttake

I use the Fasttake and it is frustrating in the cold and heat! My backup is
the Profile which rarely lets me down. One thing I've had success with (as
far as the cold) is using hand warmers inserted in the Fasttake carrying
case. So far they have worked great. You can find them at Wal-Mart or most
outdoor supply stores. As always YMMV, Good Luck.