[IP] More Hypo Fun!

Well, I had another crazy hypo that came out of nowhere today.  I had just lowered my 3-7 AM basal rate by .2 yesterday in order to cut down on morning lows.  Well this morning at 6:45 I was 59.  9:00 I was 126  Then at 11:15 I was 10!!!
I didn't even know it was possible to be 10, although I have been 18 before. It started about 10:20 or so with profuse sweating and confusion. In the back of my mind I knew something was wrong, but I just couldn't concentrate on what I needed to do.  Then when my husband came by work to take me to lunch, he said, "Come on, NOW.  We are
testing your blood sugar."
I came back up to 66 within 45 minutes and felt fine by an hour later.  But in the meantime I had sweated so much and spilt so much juice on myself that I had to change clothes before going back to work.  I was tired enough to try to take the rest of the day off, but I'm trying to save all my sick days for maternity leave.
I thought I would require more insulin being more than 15 weeks pregnant, but so far I have far more hypos with the same basals as before. And I haven't been able to tweak my basals much because the hypos don't seem to come in any type of pattern. No rhyme or reason here.
I feel bad scaring my husband like this all the time.  Lately I feel like a huge burden.  He admitted that he doesn't sleep well because he is always worried about me during the night. If I wake up to go to the bathroom he always wakes up and asks "What's wrong??"
I know it will all be worth it when my baby is here, but is sure does suck now.

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Hating those crazy hypos