Re:[IP] Fear of DKA

Hi Susan,
    I myself had the same fear when I began pumping also two months ago.You
can become detached if you get your tubing getting caught or the tape comes
lose but you should be checking your bgs and notice a rise in you blood
    I check my bg before every meal and 2hrs after or about 7 to 8 times
daily. not had a problem yet but as always YMMV.

Paul (IDDM for 12 yrs,pumping with Ole Gray since  10/11/00)