[IP] re: fear of DKA

That is definately not a lame question.  I received my pump a week ago on
Friday and what a wonder it is!!  I was very fortunate to have a member of my
husband's family that is on the pump.  She has had it for a year so I was
able to ask her that question and many more.

She personally has never had it come disconnected.  But I think the most
important thing is that you do tend to test more often so you should know
before the DKA gets there.

I think it's great that you are asking questions like this.  You really need
to do your research before you start the pump.

Good luck