[IP] Re: Power of choice

Just a side note(hello everyone!)
I put my insurance forms through to Disetronic on a friday and had my pump the following friday....
and 5 weeks later, I'm a happy pumper and very optimistic, although my sugars are about the same as before due to some strange happenings in my body that cause-erratic blood sugars, loss of appetite and extreme fatigue, but nothing that actually shows up in my blood(can anyone see the charlie brown frustration squiggle over my head?!?!?!)
anyways, hugs all around