[IP] Sales Reps

SNIP>>>>>>>>From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] The Power of Choice<<<<<<<<Snip

You know what is funny to me, y'all talk about reps of the 3 companies
talking to you....you know in over 5 years I have never met a representative
of either of the three companies.  When I made my choice (from only 2 back
then) I went straight to the company.   Didn't have to deal with SALESMEN!
I can smell a Salesman miles away !  So glad I didn't have to go through
that!  I am happy with my choice too.  I guess we all are.   Viva la