Re: [IP] The Power of Choice

>never even got a call from MiniMed to see if I had gotten the info pack.
>The only thing I'm a bit frustrated with is the time that its going to take
>to get the Animas in my hands.  Its been about 2 months since I started the
>process and I don't have it yet the last message I got was another 3 weeks.
>I've heard from MiniMed users that they have the pumps in thier hands 3
>weeks after getting approved.  But I wait patiently for my Animas.

Keep waiting it's worth it and remember they have just been sending pumps
out in the last two or three months.  So since this is all new and they're
cranking these things out it takes longer.  Once things settle down I am
sure Animas will get them out as quickly as MM and D.

Fran, who really does love the new Animas Pump.