[IP] Software

Please put me down as a tester.....  I am good with
computers, but would be new to diabetes related
software so I think I would be good at suggestions to
help out.

As for the name, how about Insulin Pumpers: Diabetes
Help & Solutions Software???  I was thinking along the
lines of "help" for helping out IP (if there is a
small price that can help raise donations to this
list) and "solutions" to answers to certain questions
like, "Now, how many grams of carb are in THAT???" or
whatever else is put into it.  I know this sounds
crazy, but what do you all think about this?

Pump hugs,

Melissa Collins

Do You Yahoo!?