Re: [IP] Test for parents and pumpers

The test for everyone who is pumping, or the pump coaches,
is a excellent idea. I have used one in the past with some
of my previous patients. A children's hospital where I spent
some time this past summer uses  the same test for the
parents and the potential pumper (I did a bit of minor
editing of the test). The test needs to be passed by all
involved before a pump start date is confirmed.

Barbara A. Bradley, MS, RN, CDE