[IP] Congratulations on your choice!

     I will only say, congratulations on getting this new pump.  I have only
been on it for about a week, but I am very happy with it.  It is really
hectic when you first start to figure out what your rates need to be.  As I
said, I have been on a week and I am still running in the upper 100's to
200's.  That is better than the MDI though.  I was either around 29 or 560.
Never in between.  I think this is going to get even better as time goes on.
 SANTA was good to you!