[IP] Newspaper Pictures

i know exactly how Melissa feels about newpaper pictures.  My story about
using insulin pumps just came out today.  the picture they used is
terriable. but that is ok to.  i hope to get my point across about diabetics
having a different way to treat this disease besides using MDI and also
getting a support group started in my area.  they did a great job with the
story so keep your fingers crossed. so i can i deal with a bad picture.
glenn marks and the terminator
dx'd 4/95
pumping 11/10/00