Re: [IP] RE: Software Geeks

In a message dated 12/5/2000 4:33:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

I would like to be involved in your project. I do not have any cross platform
programming experience but I have written a program using VB and MS Excel.
The program allows me to track BG s, Boluses, uses drop down list which can
be expanded by the user,  to enter food and carbs, calculates boluses, shows
averages, prints various reports, graphs data, calculates unused insulin, and
gives nutrition information based on your personal body type. However, it is
very inconvienent to carry a computer around with you to use the program.
Thus, I have been interested in finding a program which can be run on a
handheld, such as the Palm, to use to do as many of these things as possible.
Please add me to your list. Thanks, Ken Lacharite  email @ redacted