From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Dan Bergan
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2000 3:26 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] RE: Software Geeks

I'd love to join the chat, but I'm heading away for a loooong weekend.  My
current software project has been a killer!  Keep me updated on anything you
come up with!

And, Michael, I will forward you the names that I have received.

Dan Bergan
email @ redacted

> Geeks,
>   How about we all drop-in and chat about it. As we do have the room :-).
I would be happy to help with the project. I'm alittle slow typing as right
hand is in a cast.