Re: [IP] A Test For Pumpers To Be or Parents of Pumpers To Be?

   Rant all you want....your observations & suggestions are excellent and
I've passed them on to my diabetes cyber-circle, including contacts at both
Minimed and Animas. I concur with your belief that if we are all touting pump
therapy as the preferred treatment option, then we also share some of the
responsibility for encouraging newbie parents NOT to stop learning after the
initial pump training phase.
Regards, Renee (melissa's pump mom)