[IP] Software -- Attn: GEEKS

On Mon, 04 Dec 2000 email @ redacted wrote:

>(Now all I need is Medisense to actually RELEASE the Precision Xtra cabling
>and software so I can join the 20th century and DL my blood sugars. My
>insurance has a sweet deal with Medisense so the strips are cheap and

I just got the cable in the mail!!  They seemed to have it if you call them
and tell them you were supposed to receive it (of course I didn't open the
package yet so they may have sent the wrong cable AGAIN but hopefully they got
it right finally).

The software for Precision is the same lovely Precision Link software.  I once
was given a set of software commands for the Precision QID meters but I don't
have anything on how to download the 'new' stuff or set the internal clock or
other somewhat important stuff related to the XTRA.  I have tried over the
last six months to get them to give me the data and the most I can get is a
promise to get a call back from them.