[IP] Re: Software GEEKS & Sugarlog

Hi there GEEKS,

I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents worth on Sugarlog.
Sugarlog is indeed an open source program written in Perl.
It will run on any platform that has a Perl interpreter.
I have run Sugarlog on my UNIX machine here at work and I
have also looked at the source code.  This is a VERY simple
program (w/o many comments in the source code) and would
barely be a starting point for what was mentioned in Dan's
original post on this subject.

I just thought I would let folks know what one geek thought
of Sugarlog before a bunch of people got excited about it.
It is a usefull program, just very limited and not too user