Re: [IP] Still learning....

Dave,
Two glucose tablets only have about 4-8 grams of CHO.  Not enough to do much
for your low of 21.  If you were able to swallow, 2 tubes of glucose gel (or
6 tablets) would give you about 30 grams of quick acting glucose.  If you
were not with it enough to swallow, it would have been a good time for your
wife to break out the syringe of glucagon.
Bonnie Stone (CDE and mother of a pumper)