Re: [IP] Software -- Attn: GEEKS

Does anyone know of some software for MACs? Accuchek doesn't have it.
email @ redacted

In a message dated 12/5/00 12:51:57 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< A friend and I have been putting together some ideas for PC and CE/Palm
software for a while now.  We had mostly been concentrating on carb and bolus
calculation type of things (including USDA food database stuff), but an
expanded project sounds very interesting.

The idea of keeping it open source and freeware is excellent. >>