Re: [IP] Software -- Attn: GEEKS

Well, from my standpoint the next step is learning more about the BG
tracking software.  I am going to download the free program that Dave
pointed out.  (and then get a cable for my meter so I can actually use it!)

I think Dave had a good idea to try to see if the author of glucose32.exe
will open source the software.  Another option is to try to get one of the
BG meter companies to open source the software that they currently sell or
offer for download.  The Linux community has been pretty successful in
getting commercial software companies to open source their software, maybe
we could try it.

My expertise is mainly in Windows programming (VB, C) and SQL databases.
I have a little Linux OS, web programming (PHP), Java, and Python (but I was
kind of hoping to kill to birds with one stone... create some useful
software and learn a cross-platform language like Java or Python.)

We should probably take this discussion off-list if we get any more
technical.

Anyone else interested before we take this off-list?

Expressed Interest:
Dan Bergan
Dave S.
Cindy